Stand Up Paddle board lessons – The latest buzz to hit the waterways
Follow us on Facebook
In just one hour you’ll be up and paddling. Enjoy a lesson jam-packed with tips and techniques so you quickly gain confidence. Great core-strength builder. Learn the proper techniques to get you paddling & turning safely and effectively with certified ASI Instructors.
No more than 8 people per instructor.
Great for families, birthday parties, social and sporting groups, corporate team building.
- Stand-up paddle lessons can be challenging for some. A certain level of fitness is required. Children: We recommend a minimum age of 12 years.
2 or more people
CHILDREN – $5 discount on the above prices (children must be accompanied by an adult)
Extra ½hr WITH instructor- $15
Extra ½hr WITHOUT instructor- $5
To book call 0413808394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To purchase gift vouchers for this activity go to our “shop”
Guided Kayak Ecotours
Join multi-award winning* environmental educator and ecotour guide Jeannie Lawson for an experience not to be missed.
This multisensory ecotour by kayak provides a fantastic perspective to experience the beautiful scenery, sounds and smells of nature. With an emphasis on bush foods and medicines, this tour combines a balance of physical activity, serenity and learning.
Avoca Lake is a large coastal wetland surrounded by parks, bush, private properties and beach.
Observe the abundant birdlife, jumping fish, and diverse flora in this tranquil location, tucked away behind the beach and village. Learn the basics of kayaking, before being treated to some of the sights, sounds, history and ecology of the lake which is the largest of the four coastal lagoons in the Gosford area. This tour is easy-paced and suitable for beginners as well as more experienced kayakers.
Duration: 2hrs (including prep time)
Price: Adults $40pp. Children $30pp (children must be accompanied by an adult)
BOOKING and payment is necessary either online below or by calling 0413808394
NEXT ecotour Date: None scheduled in the near future.
If you have a group of your own, we need a minimum of eight participants and can arrange a mutually suitable date and time. $40pp.
Additional information for Kayak tours or Stand up paddle board lessons
- Meet 15 minutes before scheduled start time to fill out paperwork and allocate equipment. The session will start with a short on-shore technique and safety briefing from your guide.
- Bring water, hat, sunglasses, towel, sunscreen. Optional : swimmers, camera, change of clothes. You may get a little or a lot wet.
- Hire includes all equipment including PFDs (life jackets) Choice of single or double, sit-in or sit-on-top kayaks.
- No paddling experience is necessary. A moderate fitness level is preferable. Children are welcome to come on kayak tour if accompanied by an adult.