Stand Up Paddle board lessons – The latest buzz to hit the waterways
Follow us on Facebook
In just one hour you’ll be up and paddling. Enjoy a lesson jam-packed with tips and techniques so you quickly gain confidence. Great core-strength builder. Learn the proper techniques to get you paddling & turning safely and effectively with certified ASI Instructors.
No more than 8 people per instructor.
Great for families, birthday parties, social and sporting groups, corporate team building.
- Stand-up paddle lessons can be challenging for some. A certain level of fitness is required. Children: We recommend a minimum age of 12 years.
2 or more people
CHILDREN – $5 discount on the above prices (children must be accompanied by an adult)
Extra ½hr WITH instructor- $20
Extra ½hr WITHOUT instructor- $5
To book call 0413808394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To purchase gift vouchers for this activity go to our “shop”
Guided Kayak Ecotours
NEXT ecotour Date: None scheduled in the near future.
If you have a group of your own, we need a minimum of eight participants and can arrange a mutually suitable date and time. $50pp.
Additional information for Kayak tours or Stand up paddle board lessons
- Meet 15 minutes before scheduled start time to fill out paperwork and allocate equipment. The session will start with a short on-shore technique and safety briefing from your guide.
- Bring water, hat, sunglasses, towel, sunscreen. Optional : swimmers, camera, change of clothes. You may get a little or a lot wet.
- Hire includes all equipment including PFDs (life jackets) Choice of single or double, sit-in or sit-on-top kayaks.
- No paddling experience is necessary. A moderate fitness level is preferable. Children are welcome to come on kayak tour if accompanied by an adult.